Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
A charm from the sky seems to hallow us there,
Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home!
Today I even made Passion Fruit Ice Cream.
http://www.epicurious.com/cooking/menus/cooknow/recipes/106604
We'll have to see how that goes. Fresh passion fruit is quite delectable.
I also finally completed our new garbage schedule although there's no garbage pick up today. I printed it in colour using our new inkjet printer, and posted it up using new
magnets that I purchased from a local grocery store. They're in really funky colours, and although they're really small they can hold up an awful lot. When garbage day finally comes we can empty out our new stainless steel garbage cans, slip off my new fuzzy brown slippers, and greet our local garbage men again! Hee hee...it's kinda been weird having all these new things in the apartment. Ray and I keep joking that the things we have in Taiwan are nicer than in Toronto. Just a couple more rounds at Costco, RT Mart (Taiwanese Walmart) and IKEA and I think we're set to go!It's funny the things you feel you need to feel at home.
1 comment:
Passion Fruit Ice Cream! Sounds delicious...
Post a Comment