Linking our Blog

PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ray is fine...I am fine... :)

Thanks again to all who came last night. It meant a lot to Ray and to me. I have also been overwhelmed by all of the offers that have been sent to help me out. I guess I seem pretty helpless without my husband huh? :) But truthfully I feel very encouraged and blessed to have such a wonderful community of brothers and sisters. People offering everything from dinners, house help to offering a listening ear in case I'm bored. Thank you. I truly feel the presence of God through all of you.

Ray is doing well. Hope to talk to him tonight. Although it's weird having such a big bed to myself, it's also nice to have extended alone time with Teresa. She has definitely been a blessing for me too.

Good night.

No comments: