Linking our Blog

PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Arrived in HK Airport Safely

Hi everyone,

Didn't expect to have access here, but perhaps I should have. There's free internet access at HK airport and this early in the morning, it's pretty convenient. Flight was long as expected, but did get some sleep, so now I'm pretty awake and can start thinking about getting myself ready for the Bangkok meetings. An introvert doing extrovert stuff...

Will keep this short as there are people starting to hover around to get some internet access. The pleasant surprise / blessing was I ran into a Waterloo CCF friend who is currently on Waterloo CCF committee. He was on the same flight to HK, sitting just a few seats ahead of me. He wasn't aware of our plans so we had a nice chat about our trip as well as his own thoughts as he finishes up his degree at Waterloo. He's not sure if he'll stay in Canada or move to Asia. What a small world. He also told me about his church in HK that sounded like a neat approach to ministry. Unfortunately, I have three churches that I'm tempted to visit. Trying to get this down to one church for my 2 months here and perhaps join a friend's small group.

Thank you everyone who came to the airport - it was very meaningful!

ray

Here's a few pictures of Toronto farewell at the airport:





No comments: