Hi Everyone,
A quick note of thank you for the meaningful send off at church last night.
Many of you are asking about airport tonight. My flight leaves at 11:40pm. However, will probably check into security around 10:30pm or even a little earlier? Sandra and I will aim to get there well earlier (8:30ish to check in and see our godsons before they sleep!) - Terminal 3, Cathay Pacific. Sandra's cell is 416-200-1155.
PLEASE don't feel obgliated to come. I already know of your support and appreciate it greatly. Perhaps you can come send us both off January 1st?
The morning has gone by and we're still doing laundry and looking for lost things in our house!
On a lighter note... will be offline for a few days. Turned in the bank blackberry yesterday - the first time in years without a cell or blackberry on my hip is a little weird (I keep reaching for it!)... sad I know... I'm told that request has been put in for one out of Taiwan! Will pick up a HK SIM card when I get to HK on Sunday.
ray
Welcome! This is a space for us to share our journey to Asia. Some of the entries will be very personal and reflective. Other entries will just be everyday tidbits of information and pictures to include you in our lives. Please click on "Introduction" in the links section below for some background on why we started this journey. We welcome your comments and questions. Thank you for being a part of our lives! - Ray and Sandra
Linking our Blog
PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.
1 comment:
Goodbye, Ray. I pray for God's protection over you and His joy to fill you up. You'll love the food in Taiwan, I guarantee.
I miss you & Sandra already!
Post a Comment