I guess part of the reason is that I'm quite fortunate and my C-section wound is healing quickly, Kasper sleeps and eats VERY well, my mom and dad are around to cook, and I don't have to do any housework right now. My MAIN jobs every day are to: feed, change & burp Kasper; eat brown brothy soup concocted by my mom; eat a bowl of sweet, ginger pork knuckles; and to eat food at room temperature (although I must admit, that in this aspect of my job description I'm not meeting my expectations. Every now and then I've been sneaking a popsicle or 2, I've had several frozen grapes, AND I'm always drinking my water COLD.). Previously I had to wash my hair with ginger water too but that is already over and done with.
So what have I been doing with the rest of my time? Well...let me tell you! Reading (baby books, children's books, library journals, Bible), responding to e-mail as soon as I get it (and usually responding at LENGTH), watching Project Runway 3 everyday at 1pm, trying to take pictures of Kasper (but you can only take so many sleeping baby shots!) .... then nothing. NOTHING. It's very boring. Can't WAIT until Kasper is more alert!
I just wish I could go out for some fresh air! Walk around the block! Go to the bank machine to take out some money! Pay a bill!
The worst part is that I found out that 1 month does not equal 4 weeks (i.e. 28 days). It equals 30 days! Eeks! That means September 23rd = 10 days. But who's counting? ;)
1 comment:
hey is the month up?
Post a Comment