I was fortunate that 2 months before I had Kasper, my co-worker A had her baby. It's been great because I've been able to observe her and learn from her and her husband as they tackle parenthood too!
Well, a month ago, A suggested that Kasper and her son E have a playdate. It was such a perfect idea because they're only 2 months apart. So we had our first one 2 weeks ago and this Saturday we'll have our 2nd. I'm really excited about it because it's Kasper's first friend. My hope is that Kasper will be able to make some really solid friendships in his lifetime that will shape him to be a man after God's own heart. David and Jonathan were great examples of friends in the Bible. I hope Kasper will make good friendships like that.
Here's a fun picture of Kasper & E struggling together during tummy time. Well actually, since E is 2 months older, he's just comfortably examining his fingers on his tummy while Kasper is straining quite hard to keep his head above ground. You can even see the drool from all of his hard work! :)
1 comment:
I have pictures of Rose's Amelia and Michaels first playdates when they are about 6 or 8 months old.
It seems like another lifetime, now that they have graduated from university
Post a Comment