Linking our Blog

PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Wonder I'm Late!

"No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.” ~ Mad Hatter


So I've noticed lately that I'm annoyingly late for everything. I think I'm more self-conscious about it and notice it more but I'm trying extremely hard not to be late, but I still end up being late for many things. Here's a list that I'm perpetually late for:
  • morning devotions (some days)
  • Wednesday Chapel
  • Evergreen fellowship on Saturdays
  • visitation at the Orphanage on Sundays
  • Evening service on Sundays
  • Going home to meet Ray for dinner
Other things I just hit and miss. I think I should set my watch 20 minutes ahead so that I can organize my time better.

My problem is probably because I'm either not doing anything or doing everything. I need to learn to pace myself better. Sigh.

P.S. Today I met up with my colleagues R & M afterschool to go to the "Junk Store" near Sogo to buy costumes for our Book Parade Costume Day tomorrow. I spent way too much money there by the way. I was on time, but ended up being late because I was talking to somebody in the lobby. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard someone say once, if you're always late, it must be on purpose, because odds are you'd have to accidentally come early at some point!

i'm horrible with it as well. I've set all of our clocks to different times ahead, so we don't try to calculate back.. some as far as 30 minutes ahead