Linking our Blog

PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Judging by the Cover
























In an attempt to improve my Chinese, I decided to borrow ONE Chinese book from the public library today. I chose this book with my classmate because the cover and the pictures were really cute, AND because it was short.

The title "Also Good Friends: You are my good friend, I am his good friend, Let's make the two of you good friends, The whole universe are friends!" (Expand picture to read the title yourself!) Ok...so the title doesn't sound that intriguing but you should see the PICTURES!!! They're sooo cute!

I'll let you know how the book goes. From skimming the book so far, I know one of the creatures gives another creature a biscuit. Heh! :P

No comments: