Seems like yesterday that I was here at this airport with a few minutes to say that I'm here in HK. Its been almost two months and its gone by like a blur. In some ways very quick, but in other ways, rich with lots of different experiences.
It's also been exactly 30,000 miles of flying. I started with the Cathay Pacific frequent flyer program on the day I left with zero miles, now I have 30,000. Emailing is much better "in" the lounge than trying to find some space at the trial internet accesss "outside"! The interesting thing that at least I didn't know is that the lounge at HK airport has a noodle bar! To think I was walking around HK this afternoon wanting one more bowl of wonton noodles! Well, they not only serve wonton noodles, but Shanghai dan dan mien!
There's the boarding call... see some of you in Toronto shortly.
ray
Welcome! This is a space for us to share our journey to Asia. Some of the entries will be very personal and reflective. Other entries will just be everyday tidbits of information and pictures to include you in our lives. Please click on "Introduction" in the links section below for some background on why we started this journey. We welcome your comments and questions. Thank you for being a part of our lives! - Ray and Sandra
Linking our Blog
PLEASE, can we ask that those of you who enjoy our blog, not put a public link to our blog from your website/blog? See January 24, 2007 entry for some further thoughts on this. Thanks for understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment